Sunday, December 23, 2012

20 Weeks - Mini Coop #2

Due Date: May 11, 2013 - HALF WAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!

Total Weight Gain (CRINGE): 7 lbs

Exercise:
M - Group Power
T - Arrichion (Warrior)
W - Insanity
T - Arrichion (MMA)

Symptoms: No symptoms other than a growing mid section, a little insomnia and getting up twice a night to go to the bathroom.  Oh and the tatas are getting OOC!

Thyroid: Next follow up appointment is in March.  Lab work came back great after increasing my dosage so hopefully I can keep my appointment in March and not have to go back before then. 

Maternity Clothes:  It's officially belly band time in everything but my work pants.  I'm still good on work pants, but for how much longer, who knows - I think I may get by another two weeks.  Again, at this point I am ready to start looking like I'm pregnant.  I'm such a late bloomer when it comes to looking pregnant!  It was the same last go around.  Bring it on!

Gender:  It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!! 

Movement:  A flutter here and there.  After my last ultrasound, the tech said that I would probably not feel anything significant for a few weeks due to the way the baby is positioned in my uterus. 

Food Cravings: My co-worker brought me a cinnamon crumb cake to work this week and no lie - it is AMAZING or should I say was AMAZING!!!  I had to take some to a g/f to prevent me from eating the entire thing!  Even when packing her chunk, I secretly wanted to short her b/c it was that good.  I've got a feeling, that won't be the last time I devour one of those!

Food Aversions: CHICKEN, CHICKEN, CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!  I think I'm over it now, but will NOT be baking it or having it cooked the same way for a very long time. 

Best Moment of the Week:  I felt my biggest flutter so far laying in bed reading one night.  I tried to feel the flutter from the outside, but still not able. 

What I Miss: I've missed my family more than words can describe this past week, but thankfully they are home safe and sound.  I am soaking them in!

Differences Between 1st Pregnancy & 2nd Pregnancy: Last pregnancy I just kept telling myself that once I got through the holidays, Lottie would soon be here.  This time around I've got another 4 months to go before the baby gets here.  I can't wait to meet her!!!! 

Fears/Dreading: Dreading the zoo that I call WORK and what sort of shape it will be in when I get back from maternity leave.  I am hoping to have 12 weeks off again, but as of now, it has not really been talked about.  Just dreading having to prep for the time off.

Follow Up Appointments/Ultrasounds: Next f/u appt. with my doctor is December 27th. 

Bump Photo:  Getting bigger every week right????



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment