Monday, December 17, 2012

19 Weeks - Mini Coop #2

Due Date: May 11, 2013

Total Weight Gain (CRINGE): 7 lbs

Exercise:
M - Insanity
T - FOOD POISONING
T - Arrichion (MMA)

Symptoms: No symptoms other than a growing mid section and getting up twice a night to go to the bathroom. 

Thyroid: Next follow up appointment is in March.  Lab work came back great after increasing my dosage so hopefully I can keep my appointment in March and not have to go back before then. 

Maternity Clothes:  It's officially belly band time in everything but my work pants.  I think I will be good on work pants for awhile since I have bigger sizes in those, but my jeans are not happening without the belly band.    My g/f and I went to Destination Maternity over the weekend b/c I am in need of some new work out gear.  I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in and saw all of their new arrivals!!  Really stinking cute!  At this point I am ready to start looking like I'm pregnant.  I'm such a late bloomer when it comes to looking pregnant!  It was the same last go around. 

Gender:  It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!  I knew it!  I had hoped to have one of each, but when she told me it was a girl, I couldn't have been more happy.  Who knows, maybe the third time around, we'll get that boy!  J/K!!!!  Steve would have a heart attack! 

Movement:  Nothing really - maybe a flutter here and there.  After my last ultrasound, the tech said that I would probably not feel anything significant for a few weeks due to the way the baby is positioned in my uterus. 

Food Cravings: No cravings this past week. 

Food Aversions: CHICKEN, CHICKEN, CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!  Last Monday night, I made a new chicken dish and cooked it in the oven like I normally would.  They were pretty thick pieces so am pretty positive they were not cooked through all the way because at 2:30 a.m. Steve jumped up and started throwing up.  30 minutes later, I was throwing up.  I didn't stop until around 10:00 a.m.  7 times I counted.  It was the most miserable experience I've had in a long time.  Of course, I was freaking out b/c of the baby, but tried to force fluids down as best I could.  Thankfully, Lottie did not eat any of that chicken.  Steve and I were both out for the count all day Tuesday.  I can't even think about eating chicken anytime soon!

Best Moment of the Week:  Seeing my little lady on the big screen.  I had a bit of a scare during the ultrasound which had me balling crying and freaking out, but after the doctor came in and took a look, he assured me that everything was just fine so am VERY, VERY thankful that everything looks great and Mini Coop looks beautiful! 

What I Miss: I desperately miss my family.  Steve and Lottie took off to England on Friday and I have been doing everything in my power to stay busy cleaning and hanging with friends.  I broke down yesterday (dang hormones) and cried, but just keep telling myself they will be home in a few days.  I just feel so empty without the two of them around.  My life just isn't the same.  4 more days - counting down the minutes!!! 



Differences Between 1st Pregnancy & 2nd Pregnancy: Last pregnancy I picked up every pregnancy book under the sun at the children's consignment sales and read through all of them.  I must have 10 books at home, even a few from England.  This time around, I haven't touched a book other than the 100,000 baby names book that I picked back up this past week.  On a funny note - in the category of REDNECK NAMES - Tonya made the list......... WTH!  :)

Fears/Dreading: After my little scare this past week during my ultrasound, I am just praying for a healthy delivery and to hear that baby cry and being told that everything is perfect.  That is what I fear the most as I know most moms do.  Everything was so perfect the first time around, that I just hope I am lucky enough for that to happen again. 

Follow Up Appointments/Ultrasounds: Next f/u appt. with my doctor is December 27th. 



Bump Photo: Hello Belly Band!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment