Monday, December 3, 2012

17 Weeks - Mini Coop #2

Due Date: May 11, 2013

Total Weight Gain (CRINGE): 7 lbs


Exercise:
ZERO this last week.  :( Another cold that kicked my pregnant bum!  No worries though, Shaun T kicked my behind this morning!  Ugghhh, it was a rough one! 

Symptoms: Just getting over this nasty cold I caught.  My doctor recommended Mucinex this past week which definitely helped me breathe a bit better.  I am feeling much, much better.  Other than that, no pregnancy symptoms.  Overall, feeling great!! 

Thyroid: Next follow up appointment is tomorrow.

Maternity Clothes:  Still no maternity clothes yet.  Standing my ground!!  :)

Gender:  We find out the sex exactly 1 week from today!!  So anxious!!  Comparing this pregnancy to the last, I have a feeling it is another girl.  I have exactly the same symptoms which are practically non existent. 



Movement:  A few flutters here and there, but nothing too noticeable. 



Food Cravings: Anything sweet (have really been dreaming about making butter cookies but know that if I do, I will eat all of them)

Food Aversions: Another week where nothing was averted!!!!


Best Moment of the Week:  Hearing my little one's heartbeat always gives me comfort and hearing it this past week just made me weak in my knees.  Since there isn't much movement this stage of the game, hearing that little heartbeat is the only way I can be assured that everything is okay. 

What I Miss: Planning a ski trip with my girlfriends.  They are talking about going skiing for New Years - so bummed!  I can't wait to get Lottie out on the slopes with me in the next couple of years. 

Differences Between 1st Pregnancy & 2nd Pregnancy: Steve has been very well behaved.  I don't know if fear set in or he just had some things to get out of his system, but I have never seen him get so tipsy in all the years I've known him during my first pregnancy.  The stories I have during that time will forever be told and used against him - :) J/K! 


Fears/Dreading: Oh just the usual this week - just praying for a healthy, safe delivery!

Follow Up Appointments/Ultrasounds: I had my 16 week follow up appointment last week which went great.  I got a flu shot since I've been so sickly lately.  I heard my baby's heartbeat and got blood work done.  Overall, good visit.  My next follow up appointment is December 27 and my next ultrasound is December 10.

Bump Photo: "Still in the Chubby Phase"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment