Thursday, December 20, 2012

Withdrawals

This mama is going through MAJOR withdrawals this week not seeing and having my sweet girl and husband around.  I have been trying to make the most of living in a clean house because let's face it with those two around, it is almost impossible to keep clean.  I think Steve may be worse than Lottie.

Steve and Lottie are staying the night in London tonight in anticipation of their flight home tomorrow morning.  I can not even tell you how excited I am to see them.  I am going NUTS!  :)

It sounds as though they have had a great trip.  She has been absolutely spoiled rotten by her grandparents with Steve bringing back more toys and clothes than I know what to do with.  It also sounds like they've really turned her into quite the little English girl.  I wouldn't be surprised if she came back with an accent. 

Here is a little breakdown of all the healthy habits Lottie has picked up while she's been in England:

  • She hasn't had a vegetable all week by the sounds of it.  But she has been eating lots of mince pies, crisps, chips, chocolate, peaches, sausages and juice.  See, this is what happens when you leave Steve in charge of meal time!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The rate she's going, she is going to have diabetes by the time she gets home.  Goodness gracious!
  • Apparently she's only getting her teeth brushed once a day (if that!)
  • She's been given no MILK all week (WTH!!)
  • She's taken to drinking tea.  In England, you tend to drink several cups of hot tea a day - it is just the way it is.  So, at tea time, Lottie has been insisting on having her own cup.  Steve has been making her a cup (extra milky) in her sippy cup.  Apparently, when she's handed her tea, she takes a small sip, then looks at her grandfather.  If the tea is to her satisfaction, she gives him a nod, then sucks it down. 
  • Bed time has been around 10:00 / 11:00 every night!! 
It sounds like this week has been all about QUEEN Lottie.  She has been running the show. 

Oh and apparently she's been saying three word sentences!!!!!!!!!  I heard her say, "Where is it?" and "I got it" over the phone.  It just made me miss her even more!! 

Hopefully Steve took photos from their daddy/daughter trip to England for me to share.  BUT, he is a man after all, so I wouldn't be surprised if that didn't happen. 

Please pray for a safe trip home tomorrow for my little family.  It is a 9 hour flight home!  Poor Steve! 


I can't wait to hug and love on these two tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Gosh I miss them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment