Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Little Helper

It is so hard to believe that Lottie will be turning 2 in February!  She is growing and changing every day.  Her vocabulary is getting bigger and bigger and she is just starting to put together 2 word sentences.  I'm guessing by the time she reaches 2, we might be putting together at least 3 word sentences or more.  She's also counting.  The other day we were all in the car running errands and next thing we know, Lottie is in the back seat counting.  She was very quiet about it, but counted to 10!!!!!!!!  Steve and I about lost it.  We knew she could count to 3, but 10, we had no idea!!!!  Looks like all that money we are putting into day care each week is paying off!  :)

Another one of her favorite things is to help mommy.  Whether it be putting away groceries, helping me put my shoes on (the girl is obsessed with shoes), taking anything and throwing it in the trash, cleaning up any mess she has made with a towel, unloading the dishwasher, etc.  The girl loves to feel like she is helping!

This past weekend, we decided to finally tackle the leaves in our yard.  We sit on almost an acre of land out in the Haw and the leaves are OOC as you may have seen in some of my bump photos. 

Of course, when Lottie saw me raking leaves, she had to have a part in it.  She has a little rake that a friend of ours gave us to use.  She was so cute in her puffy vest that I just had to take a couple of quick photos.  And get this, I distracted her long enough to get her hair into a little pony tail.  Of course it didn't last long, but what can I do............



 

No comments:

Post a Comment