Monday, December 10, 2012

18 Weeks - Mini Coop #2

Due Date: May 11, 2013

Total Weight Gain (CRINGE): 7 lbs

Exercise:
M - Insanity
T - Arrichion (circuit training)
W - Yoga
T - Arrichion (MMA)

Symptoms: Finally kicked the cold!!!  I am feeling great!  Symptoms - let's see..... my gums started bleeding a little bit this past week which is expected.  The same thing happened during my last pregnancy.  I'm also getting up at least 2 times each night to go to the bathroom. 

Thyroid: Next follow up appointment is in March.  I already had a previous appointment scheduled in March before I learned I was pregnant.  If my blood work comes back great, then I will keep the March appt.  If not, then I will follow up sooner.  I am currently on 88mcg dose.  The last two visits I had were late in the afternoon and I was there for almost two hours!  Awful! 

Maternity Clothes:  It is definitely about that time!!!!!!!!  I officially broke out the belly band yesterday!  I had Steve get my two bins of maternity clothes down so that I can start going through it all.  My belly is really starting to get bigger.  It is like it grew over the weekend.  I think I will be good on work pants for awhile since I have bigger sizes in those, but my jeans will definitely need to be worn with the belly band.  I plan to sort through all of my maternity clothes when Steve and Lottie head for England.

Gender:  We find out the sex today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am thinking it is a girl!  Hoping for a boy, but either way as long as I have a healthy baby, I could care less.  Either is going to be just fine.  Steve did give me a warning the other day that if it is a girl, we are NOT going to try for a boy.  He said that is it...........  HA!  We shall see!

Movement:  A few flutters here and there, but nothing too noticeable.  I'm ready though!


Food Cravings: Anything sweet (that is why I'm thinking girl).  I also had a crazy craving for Nakatos and Cheerios this past week. 

Food Aversions: Another week where nothing was averted!!!!  Geeezzzz!!!


Best Moment of the Week:  Lottie sitting on my legs looking at my belly, saying, "Hi baby".  So cute!   

What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach.  I am a stomach sleeper - always have been!!  I've just recently this last week been unable to sleep on my stomach as it has become uncomfortable. 

Differences Between 1st Pregnancy & 2nd Pregnancy: My belly really grew this past weekend!  During my first pregnancy I didn't really start showing until I was 23/24 weeks along.  I remember the first time I went maternity clothes shopping wasn't until around 24 weeks. 

Fears/Dreading: Lottie accidentally jumping on me, ripping my incision open.  Why do I keep having these horrific thoughts???????  I think it must be b/c everything with my incision and the surgery went so smoothly the first time around.  I also think it may have something to do with me handling medical malpractice claims that makes me so uneasy about surgery, etc.   Geezzzz

Follow Up Appointments/Ultrasounds: I have an ultrasound today!!  Next f/u appt. with my doctor is December 27th. 

Bump Photo: Tailgating - I see a belly!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment