Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lottie's First Trim

Since Lottie has been on bow strike, hat strike, head band strike, etc., her hair has been out of control.  It is growing so fast that I can't seem to do anything with it. 

Well, on Sunday night I took control.  I couldn't take it anymore and I didn't want her hair constantly in her eyes or it affecting her vision. 

So, after I put her to bed, I got my brush and scissors and went to town.  I literally only cut off a tiny bit - just enough to get the hair out of her eyes.  I have trimmed my bangs thousands of times so I didn't think twice to cutting hers. 

When she woke up the next morning, she looked like a new person.  Her hair looked much better and I felt so much better about getting the hair out of her eyes. 

Of course, I had to save her locket of hair I cut just as my mom did mine.



Terrible lighting, but there it is - a few strands of my baby's hair. 

She is growing up far too fast!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment