Tuesday, November 13, 2012

14 Weeks - Mini Coop #2

Due Date: May 11, 2013

Total Weight Gain (CRINGE): The last time I went to the doctor, it was 0lbs, but my britches are getting tighter and tighter.  Sigh...........  I'll weigh in again on the 27th.


Exercise:
M - Fight Gone Mad - Circuit Training
T - Arrichion - Circuit Training
W - Sick
T - Arrichion - MMA
F - Sick

Symptoms:  I caught a nasty chest cold this past week which put me out of work last Wednesday.  Thankfully, all that is left is a little cough.  Other than that, still feeling pretty great.  Energy levels are slowly getting back to normal, so that makes me happy!


Thyroid: Next follow up appointment is December 4th for blood work.


Maternity Clothes:  Not yet!!  I keep giving myself a little pep talk whispering, "No maternity clothes until at least the 16/17 week mark!"  Come on T! 


Gender:  We find out the sex December 10th!  (Steve still wants another little girl!!!)  I want a BOY!  :)

Movement:  It's either those little familiar flutters I feel or gas (TMI) - can't quite differentiate yet!

Food Cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary yet, but my girlfriends brought these amazing caramel, cookie brownies to our Panther tailgate on Sunday and they were DELICIOUS!  I can just see myself now getting into some trouble later on with those things! 


Food Aversions: Stir-fry, fajitas


Best Moment of the Week:  Playing with a baby doll with Lottie - feeding it, burping it and watching her interact with it while I care for it.  Hopefully with a little practice and time, I will slowly be able to prepare Lottie for the arrival of our little one. 


What I Miss: Somebody get me a turkey sandwich on wheat from Sub Station II immediately with a glass of WINE and a side of sushi! 


Differences Between 1st Pregnancy & 2nd Pregnancy: Time is still flying by this time around!  Also, I seem to be showing a little more in my lower gut area.  My belly is definitely starting to get more roundish sooner than the last go around.  I've been told with your second, you start showing a lot sooner than your first.


Fears: Early labor and the dreaded C-Section and associated risks for infection at the incision site.


Follow Up Appointments/Ultrasounds: Next follow up appointment is 11/27/12 and next ultrasound is 12/10/12.


Bump Photo: Tailgating!


No comments:

Post a Comment