Friday, November 16, 2012

HOLIDAY CRAFTING - Turkeys




Me and my little mini me started crafting it up last Sunday!  We put together little turkeys for her to give to our guests / friends who are coming over for Thanksgiving.  While Steve was giving her a bath, I attempted to put together the first turkey so I could show Lottie what to do.  Once Lottie had her bath, she was super excited to craft it up.  They do an art project every day at school and she loves it. 

While at Michaels a week or so ago, I stumbled across the cutest little holiday craft projects for kids.  I immediately snagged a few for Lottie and I to do the next few weeks.  I have always loved crafts, so the kid in me was hooting and hollering! 

Here is our attempt at foam turkeys!  Guess I should preface it by saying, "Lottie is no Picasso!"  :)




Don't mind the lid - Lottie's art table is under construction at the moment, so this will have to do for now!





All in all, we had fun.  We are going to finish them up tonight by adding them to a folded card along with other cute little Thanksgiving stickers I purchased.  Boy oh Boy how Friday nights have changed!!  :)

I am so excited for Thanksgiving!  Being able to spend 5 whole days w/ my sister, her husband, Steve and Lottie - doesn't get much better that!  6 more days!

1 comment:

  1. What are we chopped liver??? You arent excited to spend Thanksgiving with us? RUDEY PANTS!!!

    ReplyDelete