Thursday, November 15, 2012

FILTHY but HAPPY

This is what I imagine Lottie would look like if I (MOM) were to say go out of town for a few days and left Lottie with Dad.............

FILTHY but HAPPY





No, all kidding aside, this kid sure knows how to get filthy!!!!!!!!  Between food, picking up dirt, leaves and touching the wheels on the car, the girl can't seem to stay clean!  And that hair!!!!!!!  Lord have mercy, I just don't know what I am going to do with that mess! 

Gosh, I love this kid! 

2 comments:

  1. G-R-O-S-S Lottie Cooper!!!! But, you cant deny that smile! Shes as happy as a pig rolling in the mud :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And PS- is that a little kitchen I spy in the background??? Cant wait to play with that on Thanksgiving!! With or without Lot Lot :)

    ReplyDelete