Monday, November 5, 2012

Lottie's BIG Announcement







NOW show us how you really feel Lottie..........................



Thanks a lot Dad!!!!!!!!  It's all your fault!!!!


Steve and I are expecting MINI COOP #2!  To say we were surprised would be a bit of an understatement, but once the shock wore off, we couldn't be more happy about expanding our little family. 

Being a mom is the absolute greatest thing I've ever done in my life.  While no one said it would be easy, it has certainly been rewarding.  There is just no way to describe the love you have for a child.  I can't imagine what it will be like to love two children.  I think my heart might explode! 

My due date is May 11, 2013 - 6 months from now (WHOA!).  I am 13 weeks along and after my 12 week ultrasound last week, everything looks great and I feel great.  Thank God! 

Please keep our little family in your thoughts and prayers as we go through this journey again.  Praying for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment