Tuesday, November 27, 2012

16 Weeks - Mini Coop #2

Due Date: May 11, 2013

Total Weight Gain (CRINGE): The big weigh in is this afternoon - YIKES!

Exercise:
I took Thanksgiving week off!!!!!!!!  :)  I overindulged big time!!!!!!! 

Symptoms:  I've caught another stinking cold!!!!!!!  This time my nose is so stuffy I can't breathe!  Ugghh, miserable!  As far as pregnancy symptoms go, I have none really other than getting up to potty twice a night!  Hoping it continues!  :)

Thyroid: Next follow up appointment is December 4th for blood work.


Maternity Clothes:  Still no maternity clothes yet.  I definitely thought about it yesterday!  I was seriously tempted to get down the two bins of clothes I've got, but decided against it.  :)  I think the real reason I decided against it is because I didn't feel like going through it all right then. 

Gender:  We find out the sex December 10th!  Less than 2 weeks!  Exciting!!! 


Movement:  Since I was off work the past week, I haven't really noticed the flutters.  As I've said before, the only time I've really seemed to notice the flutters is when I am sitting quietly at my desk.  I'm guessing since I'm back at work, I will soon start noticing again.

Food Cravings: I literally attacked my honey baked ham this past week!!  I was so excited to tear into it.  It is one of my favorites!  I finished off the last of it last night in a white bean and ham soup.  It was delicious!

Food Aversions: This week I was just a total fatty so nothing was averted!!!!!!!  :)


Best Moment of the Week:  Pointing to my belly asking Lottie, "What's in Mommy's Belly?" and hearing her respond, "BABY!!"  So cute!

What I Miss: I missed having a glass of wine with my girlfriends over Thanksgiving.

Differences Between 1st Pregnancy & 2nd Pregnancy: I can't reiterate how quickly time is passing by!!!!!  It must be having Lottie in the picture this time that makes it seem that way.  I mean, the days are flying by!

Fears/Dreading: Leaving Lottie alone in the same room as the baby!  This is terrible but I had a dream that Lottie accidentally suffocated the baby!  Ugghhhhh - I know - terrible!  I have a really good feeling that Lottie is going to be a very loving, nurturing big sister so am hoping any scary, negative, fearful thoughts like these won't creep up again!

Follow Up Appointments/Ultrasounds: Follow up appointment is today and next ultrasound is 12/10/12.


Bump Photo: "Chubby Phase"



1 comment:

  1. We missed having a glass of wine at Thanksgiving with you too T! Soon enough!!!!

    ReplyDelete