Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mini Coop #2 - 3D/4D Ultrasound

I had my very first 3D/4D ultrasound on Friday.  I did not do the 3D/4D when I was pregnant with Lottie because I think I ended up having around 5 regular ultrasounds during that time.  Honestly, it never really even crossed my mind to have one done.  But, with this being my second and last pregnancy and given the fact that I don't believe I'll be having any further ultrasounds, I really, really wanted to see Mini Coop #2.  I haven't seen her since I was 18 weeks pregnant and have really missed seeing / knowing what's going on in there. 

The ultrasound was nothing short of amazing.  I was completely mesmerized by what I was seeing.  She looked like a "real" baby.  Her hands, face, arms, legs, feet - everything looked as though she was ready to be born today.  She was absolutely beautiful!  And boy did she put on a show!  She smiled, yawned, posed, did all of these amazing "tricks" while I was looking at her. 

I also learned that she is measuring right along side with my due date.  She currently weighs in at 3 lbs 15 oz or right at 4lbs. 

Unfortunately, Steve had to work so he wasn't able to attend.  But, I was given a DVD / CD to take home with me for him to see.  He thought it was pretty darn cool too!

Oh and we all know that I'm not one to pay full price if I don't have to - so I got the "special".  If you go Tuesday through Friday, it knocks off about $30.00.  The package I got came with an ultrasound (around 45 minutes), DVD, CD, 5 color photos, and a teddy bear w/ your child's heartbeat in it.  It cost $115.00. 

My Sunshine Baby

Without further a do......... Meet Mini Coop #2!


TMI!!!!!!!!!  I know - she had her legs spread WIDE open!  No second guessing what the sex is though!



Yawning



HI!


How gorgeous is she????  I could have stared at her all day!


Smiling




I think she's got her mama's nose!




Big yawn



If you get the opportunity to do something like this, jump on it.  It truly was heart warming and made me feel so much more excited to meet her.  I can't wait to hold this sweet girl in my arms!  Less than 7 weeks to go!  :)

1 comment:

  1. So adorable. It is amazing how far technology has come in just a few years!

    3d sonogram center

    ReplyDelete