Tuesday, March 19, 2013

32 Weeks - Mini Coop #2

Due Date: May 11, 2013

SURGERY DATE: MAY 6, 2013 - 7 weeks to go!!! 

Total Weight Gain (CRINGE): 25 lbs - I lost two lbs this last weigh in - shocking I know!  That has never happened in the history of me being pregnant! 

Exercise:
M- Group Power
T - Arrichion (Warrior)
W - Group Power
T - Arrichion (MMA)
F - Group Power

I've finished w/ Insanity until the baby is born!  It was getting a bit boring and doing the Level II drills were a no go!  I was trying to use too much of my core which is a big NO NO, so looks like it is Group Power and Arrichion the next few weeks. 


Symptoms: INSOMNIA (no joke - the worst!!!), bloody gums while brushing/flossing, getting up THREE times a night to potty and not being able to hold Lottie for more than a minute.  For the most part, I honestly feel pretty great!  I am definitely starting to feel a bit more run down and am looking forward to some down time in April. 

Thyroid: Next follow up appointment with my endocrinologist is Friday. I've had to increase the dosage once since being pregnant this time around.  I am anxious to get my levels checked this week.  Hopefully it will be within the normal range! 


Maternity Clothes:  EVERYTHING!!!!! 



Gender: It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!! STILL NO MIDDLE NAME!!!!!!!!!  Lord help us!  :)

Movement:  We are definitely rolling now - giant waves of movement from one side of my body to the other - so very cool! 

Food Cravings: Oranges!!!!!!!!  I am going through them like I've never had a meal before.  Not kidding, Lottie and I are nuts for oranges!  And let me tell you - they are going through little Lottie like oil!  So gross!!!!!!!  I am getting ready to have to cut the girl off!

Food Aversions: Crock pot chicken tacos - they are like crack (so good), but they make me sick.  I found the recipe on Pinterest and have had them at least 4 times and every time, they make me a little sick to my stomach.  Why do I insist on making them over and over again????  I'm pretty positive that is what caused the weight loss this past weigh in.  I literally couldn't eat for 2 days.  I was miserable!  Poor baby! 


Best Moment of the Week:  So many great moments this past week!!!!!!!!!  I had a 3d/4d ultrasound on Friday!  It was a last minute decision on my part and boy am I glad I did it.  It was amazing!  A post will follow.  We also had our family photos done and I can't tell you how excited I am to see the pics!  It was fun!  Last but not least, Steve and I went on a date!!!!!  Ahhhhh, the little things..........

What I Miss: I could really use some pick me up in the form of caffeine so a cup of regular joe would be GREAT right about now!

Differences Between 1st Pregnancy & 2nd Pregnancy: I think I am truly running myself ragged!  Between appointments through the week and events on the weekends, I can't seem to ever find the time to relax.  I have at least two weekends in April that are completely free and plan on taking full advantage of them!  During my first pregnancy, time seemed to just drag!  Not this time buddy - all you future 2nd time mommies, just you wait!  Time is going to pass you by! 


Fears/Dreading: For once, I am not really fearing anything or dreading much - I am too tired to think about it I suppose! 
 

Follow Up Appointments/Ultrasounds: Next f/u appt. with my doctor is April 3, 2013.  2 weeks!


Bump Photo: Enjoying the beautiful weather we were blessed with this past weekend!!!!  How gorgeous was it out????







No comments:

Post a Comment