Monday, March 11, 2013

31 Weeks - Mini Coop #2

Due Date: May 11, 2013

SURGERY DATE: MAY 6, 2013 - 8 weeks to go!!! 

Total Weight Gain (CRINGE): 27 lbs

Exercise:
M- Insanity
T - Arrichion (Warrior)
W - Group Power
T - Arrichion (MMA)
F - Group Power

Modify, Modify, Modify is the name of the game.  I've had to start modifying quite a few things during the circuit training classes.  I feel that I am still benefiting from the classes so hopefully I'll continue to be able to do them up to 38 weeks! 

Symptoms: INSOMNIA (no joke - the worst!!!), bloody gums while brushing/flossing, getting up THREE times a night to potty, not being able to hold Lottie for more than a minute, struggling to get up and off the couch and becoming just plain fat and uncomfortable.  I basically have this really full/bloated feeling all day. 


Thyroid: Next follow up appointment with my endocrinologist is March 22, 2013. I've had to increase the dosage once since being pregnant this time around.  I am feeling much more tired lately and am anxious to have my levels checked soon. 

Maternity Clothes:  EVERYTHING!!!!! 



Gender: It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!! Still no middle name picked out yet!  I've thrown out a thousand I feel like to Steve, but every one he says, "Nah".  I'm guessing this is going to come down to a final game time decision!


Movement:  This past weekend, she was kicking the ole ribs pretty good.  It isn't painful, just causes a little cramping like feeling.  I wouldn't care if it was anyways though - to feel her move is the most amazing thing ever! 

Food Cravings: Water  / Milk - I have been soooooooooooooooooooooooo thirsty lately.  I swear I drink a gallon of water at work every day and a gallon of milk at home within 4 or 5 days.  And don't even get me started on hot tea at the minute - I am drinking that like it is my job!  I just can't get enough!

Food Aversions: ZERO!



Best Moment of the Week:  A girl's spa weekend!!!  This past weekend, me and my two best girlfriends traveled to Asheville for a mini spa weekend!  It was sooooooooooooooooooo much fun!  We laughed and relaxed and ate our tushes off!  It couldn't have gone any better!  It was much needed!  :)


What I Miss: TMI!!!!!!!!  Beware peeps!  I miss being able to groom myself properly!  :)  It's still happening but who the heck knows how it looks! :)

Differences Between 1st Pregnancy & 2nd Pregnancy: The nesting hasn't quite kicked in as early.  I feel like I've got a million things to do and not enough time to do it.  I'm trying to enjoy these last few weeks so the last thing I want to do is build another closet and wash, wash, wash!!!!  We plan on finishing Lottie's big girl closet in two weeks so I guess at that point, I will start transferring clothes and washing. 
Fears/Dreading: I just fear something going wrong in the OR.  I suppose I'm a bit more paranoid than the average person b/c of all of the medical negligence cases I'm currently working on. 

Follow Up Appointments/Ultrasounds: Next f/u appt. with my doctor is March 18, 2013.  One more week!


Bump Photo: Asheville bump photos before / after dinner!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment