Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Look Back - Maternity Photos

I am so stoked to be taking maternity / family photos this weekend with the lovely Shannon!  She is so sweet and talented.  I first met Shannon through a mutual friend when she agreed to take photos of Steve and I while I was pregnant with Lottie.  I loved them so much.  It has been so much fun to look back and remember the time when we were just starting a family. 

Since I didn't start the ole Waxhonian Chronicles until Lottie was about 4 months old, I thought it would be fun to post my first maternity photo session. 





















 



 


A special thanks again to Shannon for taking these photos.  I will cherish them always.  For more information on Shannon and the inspiration she is, check out her website Teal Diva


2 comments:

  1. Scooper is killing me in these pics! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He LOVES taking photos - can't you tell?? Ha, you should have seen him this past weekend! Hilarious! He hates me! :)

    ReplyDelete