Tuesday, March 26, 2013

33 Weeks - Mini Coop #2

Due Date: May 11, 2013

SURGERY DATE: MAY 6, 2013 - 6 weeks to go!!! 

Total Weight Gain (CRINGE): 25 lbs - I absolutely ate my face off this weekend, so next week's weigh in is going to be disastrous! 

Exercise:
M- Group Power
T - Arrichion (Warrior)
W - Group Power
T - Arrichion (MMA)

You should see the looks I get in the classes I take...........  Doing jumping jacks in front of a large group of peeps has become somewhat of a freak show!  It doesn't make me feel uncomfortable at all.............

Symptoms: INSOMNIA, bloody gums while brushing/flossing, getting up THREE times a night to potty and not being able to hold Lottie for more than a minute.  Other than those usual symptoms, everything is going great.  No swelling, pain, nothing of that nature.  I feel great. 

Thyroid: I had my follow up on Friday with my endocrinologist.  She checked my thyroid and am awaiting the results from my blood work.  Hopefully, they will be in any day now.  I am anxious to see where my levels are at since they sort of fluctuate while pregnant.  I am hoping it is within the normal range and no adjustment to my medication is necessary. 


Maternity Clothes:  EVERYTHING!!!!! 



Gender: It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!! STILL NO MIDDLE NAME!!!!!!!!!  Lord help us!  :)


Movement:  We are ROLLING - giant waves of movement from one side of my body to the other.  The past few days I've felt the most movement thus far.  I swear she moved around all day yesterday! 


Food Cravings: I can't tell you how ready I am for a giant steak (medium rare) with a plate full of sushi on the side.  It is most definitely happening within the first month after the babe is born. 

** A side note - I made a gallon of decaf sweet tea this past week and good gracious alive - it was amazing!  I forgot how much I love sweet tea! 

Food Aversions: ZERO!  Yep, I'm back to eating just about any and everything! 

Best Moment of the Week:  Lottie has nailed her sister's name down and talks about her all the time like she's here and she's her buddy.  It is so cute!  I can hardly stand it!  I can't even imagine loving another child as much as I do Lottie.  I know there is room in parent's hearts for baby #2 but my heart is constantly bursting at the seam for love for this kid. I'm sure my heart is going to explode when I meet Mini Coop #2.


What I Miss: This past weekend I really missed being able to meet up w/ the hubs or friends to watch college basketball at the pub.  My boys made it to the Sweet 16 and all I wanted to do was watch them on the big screen and drink a couple of beers!  Ahhhhhhhh

Differences Between 1st Pregnancy & 2nd Pregnancy: I'm pretty sure I am procrastinating!  I haven't washed a thing for Mini Coop #2.  My first pregnancy was all about being prepared and having everything done a month before the baby was born.  Not this time - I've got loads of stuff to do.  My hope is to get around to doing it in April.  Let's just hope this baby decides to cook for a few more weeks.

Fears/Dreading: Typical fears - just hoping baby comes out healthy and everything goes according to plan.
 

Follow Up Appointments/Ultrasounds: Next f/u appt. with my doctor is April 3, 2013. 

Bump Photo: Off to work I go!  I think it is almost that time to break out the kitten heels!  Holding on strong!




No comments:

Post a Comment