Monday, February 4, 2013

26 Weeks - Mini Coop #2

Due Date: May 11, 2013

SURGERY DATE: MAY 3, 2013 - 13 weeks to go!!!

Total Weight Gain (CRINGE): 16 lbs

Exercise:
M- Group Power
T - Arrichion (Warrior)
T - Arrichion (MMA)
F- Group Power

Symptoms: INSOMNIA!!!!!!!!!!  So tired!  I suppose it doesn't help that I am getting up every morning around 5/5:30 to work out, but hey if I'm not sleeping, I may as well be up doing something productive!  I'm also having a little bit of bloody gums when brushing / flossing along with getting up THREE times a night to potty.  That definitely doesn't help the sleeping situation.  Honestly though, besides being a little tired, I feel GREAT!!! 

Thyroid: Next follow up appointment is in March. Lab work came back great after increasing my dosage so hopefully I can keep my appointment in March and not have to go back before then.

Maternity Clothes:  EVERYTHING!!!!!  I am trying to rotate all of my maternity clothes, but keep finding myself always going back to my white maternity tee, rolled up skinny maternity jeans and my leopard flats.  It is just a great go to outfit for anything we do on the weekends!

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!


Movement:  She is moving more and more every day.  Most active times seem to be in the morning at my desk and right before bed.

Food Cravings: Pimento cheese & triscuits!!!!!  So this past week I got a craving for pimento cheese and reduced fat triscuits so I stopped by the Teeter and took care of it! Two nights last week, I ate that for dinner along w/ raw veggies and edamame!  I've got a feeling that will be happening again this week!  I told Steve he was on his own a couple of days last week!  :)

Food Aversions: Cheese dip........... the classic Velveeta / Rotel tomatoes/chile dip that everyone knows how to make.  I made it for Super Bowl and it about made me sick.  I think it was the Velveeta!!!  Ughhh, just thinking about it makes me want to throw up!  But Lottie loved it and she got it all over the place in the process!  :)


Best Moment of the Week:  Feeling my sweet girl move more and more!  She really threw a couple of great kicks in there this past week!  Future soccer player!  :)


What I Miss: I'm going to have to go w/ having balanced hormones!  This past week Lottie threw one of her biggest fits, tantrums to date.  It made me CRY!  I'm usually very level headed about these sorts of things, but this past week, it really made me wonder what it is going to be like having a new born baby and a two year old!  Lord have mercy!  I'm going to need lots of prayers ya'll! 

Differences Between 1st Pregnancy & 2nd Pregnancy: The last time around, I didn't have a crazy two year to run after!!!!!!!!!  :)


Fears/Dreading: This past week made me fear having a newborn and a crazy two year old to look after.  The newborn is going to be a breeze compared to my two year old!!!

Follow Up Appointments/Ultrasounds: Next f/u appt. with my doctor is February 14.  I will also have the glucose screening test to check for gestational diabetes.

Bump Photo: Minnie makes an appearance! (Oh and try not to go blind........I am so PALE!  My legs are begging for some sun light!!!)








No comments:

Post a Comment