Monday, February 25, 2013

Farewell Pacifier

Today marks the day that we say BYE-BYE to the pacifier!  My kid loves her pacifier!!!!  I suppose you wouldn't know it just looking at her on an average day or seeing photos because we don't usually let her have it during the day unless she is napping.  But........... she asks for it all the time and is the happiest little girl you've ever seen when she has it.  It is definitely her security blanket!

Now that she is two, I think it is time for the pacis to find a new home especially with a new baby on the way.  I really don't want the two of them sharing one or Lottie taking one out of her mouth and putting it into the baby's mouth (gross!), so we are getting rid of it before we even get to that point. 

COLD TURKEY!

Hopefully this week will run smoothly (HA, yeah right)!!  Two big changes - no more pacifier and transitioning into a new classroom at school should make for the week from you know where!!!!!!!

Lord, please give me patience this week!  I have a feeling that I'm going to need it!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment