Thursday, June 14, 2012

We Are Ninjas!!!

We Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We completed our first 5K obstacle course!  It was so much fun, but very challenging and HOT!  I can't even describe how HOT it was!  By the time we got out to the course and got to the START line, it was a sweltering 87 degrees!  But with that said, we somehow managed to get through! 

Looking back, it was definitely a lot more challenging than I had anticipated but we completed each obstacle with a little bit of teamwork and encouragement that sounded a little something like this, "BEER AT THE END, BEER AT THE END, BEER AT THE END". 

Unfortunately my camera decided to flake on me this weekend.  I think my camera ATE my memory card because all of the pictures we took are GONE!!!  After coming to this revelation, I threw a full on Lottie Tantrum!!!!!!!  Should have gotten that on video!  So, with that said, I've got ONE photo documenting our accomplishment - guess that means we will have to do it again next year!  Until then...........


1 comment:

  1. Please tell me J wore her sunglasses during the challenge?!?! Ha!

    ReplyDelete