Wednesday, June 20, 2012

HOT MESS



Need I say more????????  I couldn't believe what a hot mess my child looked like yesterday when I picked her up from daycare.  She was wearing an off the shoulder top with a Hello Kitty skirt with red (bright red) bloomers underneath.  Way to go Dad!!  You know, since Steve does the morning routine, I just NEVER know what to expect when I pick her up in the afternoons - it has been more than comical on several occassions!  But he tries, and we love him dearly for it! 

1 comment:

  1. Bwhahhahahahahhahahaha.... "we wax her!" This is awesome sweet-T! :) She's a beautiful little girl and I remember a year ago when the new trend came out... bush brows! I no longer wax... I just embrace those animals. Let's Lottie rock 'um! She's too freaking cute! And LOL's to the last pic... hot mess is right. Looks like she's inheriting her mom's "club" Lottie habits too! xo

    ReplyDelete