Friday, June 22, 2012

WAXED

Yesterday, I went to get my eye brows waxed at my local nail salon.  My eyebrows are NO joke - they grow at an alarmingly fast pace.  I mean if I don't go every two weeks, they look a mess! 

Unfortunately it looks like Lottie has inherited her mama's eyebrows.  I've been taking Lottie with me to the salon ever since she was a baby.  I'd bring her in her carrier and sit her down while I laid back to get waxed.  The cute little Chinese ladies always love on her and speak to her in Chinese and Lottie constantly cracks up and laughs at them. 

As Lottie has grown, these ladies are constantly commenting on her eyebrows telling me "we wax her" and "she needs wax like mama" laughing.  Yesterday was no different, in fact, I think they may have grown more since we were last there! 

What do you think? 






I think they may be right!!!  A uni brow is not acceptable - I am oh too familiar with almost having one of those in my teen years!  

No comments:

Post a Comment