Friday, September 16, 2011

Getting Crafty

I've been perusing the Internet the last few days thinking about the upcoming holidays and how excited I am for fall! 

Lottie will be 7 months old on Sunday - can you believe it? 

The next couple of weekends are pretty jammed pack, we've got a 30th birthday party tomorrow night, the Green Bay Packer game on Sunday, another home Panther game next Sunday along with a Carolina Hurricane hockey game next Sunday night.  Then the first weekend in October we are headed to Pittsburgh for our friend's wedding.  Busy, Busy, Busy!

Thankfully after our weekend away, our weekends to follow should be relatively low key.

Speaking of low key - I'm ready to get my craft on!  I am going to attempt to make a Halloween tutu for Lottie this year.

Stay tuned...........


No comments:

Post a Comment