Friday, September 23, 2011

6 Month Photos

I'm finally getting around to posting a couple of photos I had taken at JC Penney for Lottie's 6 month photos.  These photos are not only price friendly but great for her "milestone" photo collection.  Speaking of which, I've been slacking on the baby book - hope to catch up on that this weekend! 

So much is happening right now - Lottie has perfected sitting up on her own.  She sits on her mat in the living room floor so content and happy playing with all of her toys.  She's also been giving Steve and I these little hugs where she buries her face into our faces and her arms go around our head.  She repeatedly does that while laughing hysterically.  It is beyond cute.  I am determined to get video of that this weekend! 






I can't wait for Lottie to rock her leg warmers this fall with her jeggings!!



I can't tell you how blessed Steve and I are.  Lottie is such a joy to be around.  I thank God every day for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment