Monday, August 15, 2011

The Children's Place Modeling Contest & Shopping Spree

You read that right - I entered Lottie into a modeling contest through The Children's Place.  I get weekly if not daily e-mails from them advertising sales, new lines, etc.  This past week, I received an e-mail with the words - "Win a $500 shopping spree" - of course if you know me, I am a sucker for all bargains, contests, etc.  (Frugal McDougal) This was no exception.  I submitted two photographs of Lottie in hopes of winning the shopping spree.  Here are a couple of other perks......
  • a starring role at our Spring 2012 photo shoot
  • travel & accommodations to our exclusive photo shoot location for each PLACEkids model search winner, an accompanying parent/guardian and one gues
  • a $500 shopping spree from The Children's Place
If you get an opportunity, please vote for Lottie here:

Place Kids Model Search

The ID numbers are 125180 and 125492

These are the two photos I submitted - going for the cute factor and silly factor



I know what you are thinking - this mama is nuts!!!!  And you are probably right - I just can't help myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment