Friday, July 15, 2011

Restaurant Week

This week is Charlotte Restaurant Week.  I am pumped.  First on the list is Chimas tonight w/ Rich / Crystal and Tim / Wanda.  The last time we went to Chimas, I was around 37/38 weeks pregnant.  I stuffed mine and baby's face until literally the wait staff stopped serving me.  I kept saying, "But I'm Pregnant!!!"  The guys sat with their mouths wide open in awe of the amount of meat and potatoes I ingested. 

However, tonight will be a different story!  I am going to try and stick to mostly salad and fish - their salmon with the tropical fruit salsa is so tasty.  I am desperate to get this baby weight off.  I have been busting my bum for a month now and not really seeing any results.  I am trying not to get discouraged, but it would be nice to see a few changes!  I am longing for my pre-baby body!  I added an additional class into my work out this week and I am feeling the burn ( so sore yesterday, I could barely walk) so hopefully with that added bonus, I will start seeing a change. 

Next Friday, me and a few girlfriends are going to LaVecchias for Restaurant Week.  I can't wait.  The last time the girls and I did Restaurant Week, we went to Sullivans.  Again, I was around 37/38 weeks pregnant.  The service was great and the food was delicious!  All the girls kept saying was that if I went into labor/ water breaks that night, I was picking up the tab!  Some friends huh???  :) 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  Ours will once again be very low key!  I just love weekends like that - I can focus all my attention on my sweet little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment