Friday, July 1, 2011

Hit the Road Jack

We are hitting the road today and heading to Myrtle Beach, SC to spend the 4th w/ my sister, her husband and his family.  I can't wait to put my toes in the sand tomorrow a.m. (that's right, I plan on getting out there bright and early tomorrow morning!)

Here are a few pics from this past weekend. 

On Friday, Steve, Lottie and I had date night.  We went to a little Italian restaurant in downtown Waxhaw.  On Saturday, we cleaned, then ran errands all day.  On Sunday, I went to church w/ Jeanette and afterwards, we took Lottie to the Byrum pool to relax and let her try out her new car float.  It is super cute!

I am planning on bringing the float to the beach this weekend if we have room!  I swear, packing for 3 and trying to fit it all in the car is NO joke!  We have soooooooooooooo much stuff!  Who knew babies needed that much stuff?















No comments:

Post a Comment