Friday, July 22, 2011

It's The Weekend!!!

Something about Friday afternoons and thinking about the weekend leaves me completely checked out of work!  Hope the boss isn't reading this.  :) 

Since I've been back at work following my maternity leave, I am working from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. straight through - no breaks, etc.  I really love it because I don't have to battle that 5:00 traffic anymore from Downtown back home.  Hallelujah!!  I get to leave straight from work to pick my baby up.  I get butterflies in my stomach every day and that feeling of excitement as soon as I get into the car knowing I am going to see that sweet face in under 40 minutes. 

Today, I'm headed to pick Lottie up to spend time with her before I meet the ladies for dinner at LaVecchias.  Our reservations are for 7:30 p.m. so thankfully that will give me enough time to play, get her in the bath and fed before I have to leave. 

Tomorrow, Lottie is having some photographs taken in the morning by Shannon Routh.  Then we may pool it up at the Byrum residence. 

Sunday, we have plans to visit w/ Matt and Danielle to have dinner and maybe a little vino for us girls (Lottie excluded) :)

Since I'm checked out for the day - here are a few things I am loving right now!  Hope you have a great weekend!!! 




(I want to paint these white to hang in Lottie's room - so cute)










(might be making one of these bad boys this weekend)



(I DIE - how cute is this?  Perfect for summer)

No comments:

Post a Comment