Friday, July 8, 2011

4th of July

I have been slacking this week!  Last weekend we went to Myrtle Beach, SC to stay with my sister and her husband's family.  We ate, drank and lounged about on the beach all day!  It was great!  I got my burn on!  The girls (Ari and Bella) were such great helpers when it came to Lottie.  They are definitely her new BFFs.  They were so cute and so much fun to play with in the ocean.  We were jumping waves and being silly.  I can't wait until Lottie gets big enough to play with on the beach!  :)

We have no plans this weekend!  Ahhhhhhhhh - We might go grab an Indian tonight, go for a walk in the morning and hopefully go look at a new dishwasher.  I HATE MY DISHWASHER!!  I could go on about that one for days so I'll spare you!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!  xoxo

My new shades













My 4th of July Outfit



1 comment: