Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Milestones

This past week, Lottie hit a few milestones.  She "found" her feet and won't let go!  I've been pulling her hands to her feet for the last couple of weeks to show her that she can do it and low and behold when I went to change her diaper she grabbed hold of them and was smiling from ear to ear.  I had to get a picture to capture this moment.  I turn to mush after every new thing she does and learns. 


This past weekend I put Lottie into her swivel musical gym and for the first time she was so alert and was playing like a maniac.  Before, she would sort of touch a few things but didn't really look like she knew what she touching.  Now - she knows exactly what will happen when she hits this button and that button.  She was so cute - she loves playing in her gym at the minute!




On Saturday, Lottie and I visited my grandmother.  My grandma's face lights up when Lottie is around.  She is 94 years old, soon to be 95 in November.  She hasn't been in the best health this past year, but thankfully my aunt Brenda has been there looking after her and helping her every step of the way.  They are both a hoot - love spending time with them!




On Sunday, we relaxed.  She had her first taste of rice cereal.  We broke out the video recorder for that one.  She did well - definitely seemed interested.  Lottie is definitely going to be a water baby!  She loves taking baths.  She smiles so big and splashes her little legs around.  So cute!  Jeanette came over to visit.  We played with Lottie and finished the night off with a couple of glasses of vino and dinner. 







Happy Hump Day!!!  So ready for the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment