Friday, July 29, 2011

HELLO 30!!

It's Friday!  This week has really flown by - I can't believe it is the weekend already! 

Wednesday was my 30th birthday!  YAY!  My sweet hubby sent me flowers and a balloon to the office.  We ended up not doing much being that my birthday fell on a Wednesday and we both had to work the next day.  We ordered Chinese take out and called it a night.  But - this Saturday my girlfriends are throwing myself and Jeanette (BFF) a 30th birthday party at The Wine Loft.  I am so excited!  It has been a long time since mama has been out on the town!  Steve and I are getting a babysitter for the night and getting a hotel room - something else we haven't done in probably 2 years.  Tomorrow night will be the first time we have stayed the night without the baby - I am going to miss cuddling with her before bed so I plan to take full advantage of that tonight!

My sister is coming into town tonight - I can't wait to see her!  It has been almost a month.  And it has been over a year since we've been able to go out together!  As you can tell, I am really looking forward to tomorrow night!

Today is my BFF Jeanette's birthday - she turns 30 today too.  I'd like to wish her a very Happy Birthday!  I hope her day is memorable.

What are your plans for the weekend?  Make it a great one!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment