Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Gratitude - Lottie's Pretty New Dresses


This past week I was out shopping for a baby gift for a friend when I came across some really cute dresses at Old Navy.  I am definitely that mom that doesn't buy anything that isn't on sale (especially clothes for the kids). So I picked up 3 new dresses (marked down from $20.00 to $6.50 and 1 really cute tunic (marked down from $20.00 to $6.40) for Lottie to wear next year. Yes, I'm also that mom who is always picking up clothing for next year (or the next size up).

After the girls ate their dinner and got all cleaned up, I told Lottie I had a surprise for her.  She was ecstatic to say the least!  Best of all, she was so grateful for her pretty new dresses!

Poor Stella - in a couple of years, you'll get to wear those pretty not so new anymore dresses!

Love these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment