Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy New Year!


2014.................................................

Top 5 Highlights:

  • Stella finally stopped CRYING mid way through the year!!!  Woohoo!  Those first 15 months of crying 24 hours a day really wore me down!
  • Our house went on the market!  Although the contract fell through - I am more inspired than ever to do what is needed (repairs and all) to get it back on the market in the Spring! 
  • The kids became British Citizens!!!  They now hold both U.S. and U.K. passports!  They are  officially dual citizens
  • I became an aunt for the first time to my sweet nephew Carter
  • Most importantly, we all managed to stay healthy!  Stella has not had any further respiratory issues (no breathing treatments, etc.) In my book, that is a HUGE win!  











2015...............................

I won't bore you with all of my resolutions / goals I have set for this year.  Let's just say I plan on fueling my mind, body and soul!

Cheers to the New Year - another chance for us to get it right! (I think this might be an Oprah quote)  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment