Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Blake & Lottie Sitting In A Tree........

There absolutely will be no K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Blake + Lottie = BFF

There is a little guy in Lottie's classroom named Blake.  He and Lottie are best friends.  A couple of funny stories...........


  • I ran into Blake's mom a few weeks ago and she stopped me in the hallway and asked if I was Charlotte's mom.  I said yes and she said that her son Blake has the biggest crush on Charlotte.  I laughed.  She went on to say that in the mornings when Blake doesn't feel like getting dressed for school or getting in the car, she will tell him that if he doesn't, he won't get to see Charlotte today.  She says that really gets him motivated to get dressed and in the car!  That really tickled me!  

  • Lottie talks about Blake all the time!  But for awhile there, I swear she kept talking about Blake's Daddy.  She would go on and on and on about Blake Daddy.  For the life of me, I couldn't understand why she kept talking about this kid's dad.  She would say how they would play with one another, how much she loved him, etc.  It totally creeped me out!  I even went as far and asked her teacher about it.  She said she had no idea why she would talk about his dad.  She said that he was friendly and talked to all the kids when he was picking up Blake.  This went on for weeks and it drove me insane anytime she would mention "Blake Daddy" which is like 5 or 6 times a day.  Finally, with Lottie's 4th birthday soon approaching, I asked her teacher to get me a list of all the kids in her classroom.  Last week when I received the list, I breathed a HUGE sigh of relief.  For weeks I've been driving myself crazy over this whole Blake Daddy thing.  Come to find out this kid's name is Blake Gaddy!!!!!!!!!!!!  She's just been calling him by his full name! I mentioned it to Lottie's teacher and Steve and we all got a big kick out of that!  I'm an IDIOT!  Poor Lottie must have been so confused as to why I was fussing at her anytime she mentioned Blake Gaddy!  HA!

  • As I was picking Lottie up from school on Monday, Lottie's teacher asked if I had received Charlotte's "special" invitation?  I said no and she said that it was up at the front desk.  I asked her who it was from and she replied, Blake.  She said that Blake made her a special invitation to his birthday party and since it was not like all the others in the classroom, hers was at the front desk.  I asked her what was so special about her invitation and she said that hers was in a blue envelope while all the other kid's invitations were in white envelopes.  That had me really cracking up!  It looks like Lottie will be Blake's VIP guest at his party.  Ha!

These kids crack me up!  I swear Lottie is at the BEST age!  I can not even believe she will be 4 in one month!  Eeeekkkkkkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment