Thursday, January 24, 2013

Plaza Fiesta

Or what Steve and I like to call it - The Mexican Mall!!!!  We are very PC you see.

We love the Mexican Mall!  It is right beside Carowinds in Fort Mill, SC.  They have a food court, a HUGE and I mean HUGE indoor play area, an arcade and small carousel rides for the little kiddos. 

They also have some very interesting little booths / stores to look around in.  Here are a few of my faves!


A gown fit for the ball!


A mini suit / tux for the little guy!


The only place to get your ready to CLUB wear!


The boots in this store were nothing short of AMAZING!!!!  Lottie (my shoe obsessed child) was itching for a pair herself!

 

My absolute fave!!!!!!!!!! 


The indoor play ground was packed out with kiddos running everywhere.  It was MLK day so most kids had the day off from school.  Lottie desperately wanted to play on the playground but I was fearful that she would get trampled, so we passed on that.  However, we did get in on some fun on the mini carousel rides and the arcade!  I forgot how much fun an arcade can be!!!  I loved it!



Guess who's been wearing a bow lately?????????????  I can't tell you how HAPPY that makes me!  She is still pretty anti-bow, but we are making some progress!



I adore this pic! 


I gave Lottie a penny and told her to make a wish and throw it in the fountain.  Pretty sure no wishes were made, but I can tell you there were several pennies thrown in the fountain.  Once she threw one, she wanted to keep throwing more in!  It was cute!



Ski Ball - A Classic!




Bowling - she was going nuts with excitement every time she knocked down a few pins!

 

Mommy, Lottie & Mini Coop #2 bowling it up! :)


Monday was one of those great family days out!  As we were leaving the Mexican Mall,  I got myself a large ICEE - perfect way to end the day!  Can I just say, that cherry ICEE may have been the greatest thing I have sucked down in a long time!  OMG - I could have had three or four of them easily.  Delicious! 


No comments:

Post a Comment