Friday, October 28, 2011

Coversations through E-Mail

Tonya: Hi babe, busy at work, wanted to know what you wanted for dinner?

Steve: Can I get some more tomato soup? (This was a joke, Steve was making fun of the dinner I had cooked the night before.  I tried making a homemade marinara sauce and it ended up tasting like tomato soup!  Disaster!!)

Steve: Got to go see a man about a dog later so might be late.

Tonya: What are you talking about?  A dog? 

Steve: Don't worry, dog will be home later.

Tonya: Are you going out for a beer after work - what are you doing?  Confused.....

Steve: No, don't worry.  I'll just be 20 or so minutes later than normal.

Tonya: You know how nosy I am - what are you up to?

Steve: I'm going to pick up a hockey goal for the garage.  :)

Tonya: WHAT??????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Steve:  It's done.  I'm picking up two goals for $50, but Mike wants one and he'll pay $30 so it is only costing me $20.  These goals sell for $150 new!  It's a steal.  Oh and I'm also ordering the targets and pucks.  I can't wait to have a shoot out in the garage!

Tonya: You do realize that I'm going to kill you later right?

Steve: Right!




And there you have it - this beauty now sits in my garage!  Awesome!  I've gotten texts and e-mails from a couple of guys this week who just can't wait to come over for Hockey Night at the Coopers.  Hope you can tell how enthusiastic I am about this!

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! That is def happening on Sat. I hope you know that!

    ReplyDelete