Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up / Lottie's First Panther Game

Last Friday, I got out of work around 3:00 p.m. and came straight home to clean!  It was much needed.  Steve picked up Lottie so that I would have a good two hours to clean with no interruptions.  Lottie decided to hit the hay a bit early, so Steve and I decided to have a little Club Tonya.  We cooked a great dinner, drank a little vino, listened to music and did a little dancing.  It has been a minute since we've been able to do that!  Fun!

On Saturday morning, we all got dressed and headed out for the day to run errands.  First up was Mineral Springs UMC consignment sale.  Let me tell you, it wasn't worth the gas driving down there!  It was terrible!  I walked out empty handed.  That NEVER happens. 

We then preceded to Home Depot where I was determined to buy a new DISHWASHER!!!  I could go on for days about my current dishwasher.  I hate it!  We've only had it for about 3 or 4 years and it is just awful!  I load the dishwasher with semi clean dishes (rinsed, scrubbed) and unload the dishwasher with dirtier dishes than when I put them in!!!  The dishwasher and I have butted heads numerous times!  I can't tell you how many times I have uttered the words, "I've had it - that's it, I'm going to get a new dishwasher this weekend." 

Well, I FINALLY had it this past week!  I said to heck with this - I will go on my own, I don't care, it is happening this weekend!  We got to Home Depot and spoke with an associate.  I explained my issues with our current dishwasher and told him that I absolutely under no circumstances want anything that resembles what we currently have.  He pointed us in the right direction and I found one that I believe will make our lives easier!  We are picking up the dishwasher next weekend and having my uncle install it. 

While we were at Home Depot, I picked up a bale of hay and a huge mum to decorate the front porch.  Guess I'll have to get to that this upcoming weekend! 

After a long day,  I cuddled up with Lottie and a glass of chocolate milk (yum!!).  We watched a movie and fell asleep on the couch. 


Picture Day at day care last week



OMG - that tongue has been out of control lately!  She reminds me of Gene Simmons from KISS





Playing on Saturday morning





She looks like she is up to no good in this picture


We woke up bright and early on Sunday morning to get everything ready for tailgating and the game.  This would be Lottie's first tailgating experience and game.  She did so well and might I add looked cute as a button in her jersey and pink cheetah shoes!!!  It was pretty warm where our seats were so we didn't know how long we would last, but we made it through until about half of the 4th quarter.  She ended up getting pretty sleepy during the game and probably took a 20 to 30 minute nap on Steve's chest.  It was so cute!  We are going to try and get her to at least one or two more games depending on the weather.  All in all it was a great family day out!!









No comments:

Post a Comment