Friday, May 15, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

How could I possibly put into words what being a mother feels like?  It is single handily the greatest thing I have ever done in my life.  These two girls have enriched my life in ways I never imagined.  I tear up just thinking about how much I love them.  They make each and every day on this earth worth living for!

I only wish I could share this day with my own mother!  Oh how I miss her so!

Both the girls and Steve took me out to lunch and cleaned up most of the house from Stella's party the day before.  It was nice not having to clean or do anything but kick my feet up!  My sister and brother in law were in town so they joined us for lunch as well.  It was my sister's first Mother's Day.



Minnie joined us for lunch as well!



This had me cracking up - My Mom is 43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WTH Lottie!!!  Ha!


The girls gave me their Mother's Day projects they did at school.  I just love all the poems, drawings, hand prints, etc. they pour their heart into.  







The above drawing is Lottie and I!  :)


We ate lunch at Bravo over in Blakeney



My girls!  I don't even know what that face Lottie is making!  Of course, Stella just sat chugging her drink the whole time.


I love this picture - my girls love their aunt Amy



Thanks to Steve and my girls for making this Mother's Day extra special for me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment