Tuesday, February 17, 2015

V-Day Weekend 2015

It was the PERFECT weekend!  Date night with Steve on Friday at Beef N Bottle (Amazing), a friend's daughter's birthday party on Saturday and a whole day to myself on Sunday to clean and put my house back together.

Here's a look back at our weekend...............


I have been wanting to try Beef N Bottle for a very long time.  We had a blast!  We ordered apps, ate great steak, lobster, dessert and managed to polish off 2 bottles of vino!  The place had a great old timey feel with Johnny Cash playing in the background.  It was a truly memorable date night, one that I hope to repeat next year!  :)


On Saturday, one of my girlfriend's daughter turned 5.  Look who showed up!  Elsa and Anna!
These two were amazing.  They read the book version of Frozen to all the kiddos, sang songs, did a craft with the kids, etc.  It was a lot of fun.  





On Sunday, Steve took Lottie to the doctor.  It turns out she has an ear infection. :(  He then took the girls out for most of the day so that I could deep clean and get our house back to normal!  They had a blast.  It sounds like he just let them run wild at Toys R Us.  Good Daddy!  :)  After they got home, I told them they needed a nap.  I heard Lottie secretly telling Stella that she had a spot for her in her bed.  They both snuck off to Lottie's bed.  All I could hear were giggles and Lottie reading Stella a book.   It was so freaking sweet.  I had to get a pic.  But as you can tell, there wasn't a whole lot of napping going on.  Girls!!!!

Hope you all had a great v-day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment