Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Charlotte - 4 Years Old






Eeeeekkkkk, I still can't wrap my head around the fact that my baby is 4 years old!  For the first few years it has been all about keeping her alive and thriving.  Now, I feel like it's becoming more about molding her into a lovely young lady.  And that is exactly what she has become.  She is full of personality, spunk and has a heart full of gold!  I could not be more proud of the little lady she is blossoming into.

Now, we all know I love some milestone photos!  We had so much fun getting her pictures taken.  Of course I took her to ole trusty....... JC Penney - where else?  I thought they came out so cute.  And can you believe it?  She let me wash, dry and curl her hair.  I was in little girl heaven!!!  I have been dreaming of curling, crimping, braiding this girl's hair for years.  She prefers to wear her hair down with headbands most every day, so curling her hair was such a treat for me.

I can't wait for all the little girly things we get to do as she grows older!  What a blessing she is to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment