Friday, February 20, 2015

Ugly Dip Recipe

UGLY DIP

2 cans white shoepeg corn drained (do not use yellow corn - big difference in taste)
2 cans black beans drained and rinsed (Goya brand)
1 cup Feta cheese
Green onions sliced (I used around 4)

Sauce: 1/3 cup each of apple cider vinegar, sugar, canola oil (make sure it's canola)

Mix corn, beans, feta cheese and onions in a bowl.  In a separate bowl, mix the vinegar, sugar and canola oil.  Pour the sauce mixture over the bean mixture.  Mix and refrigerate over night.  Serve with Tostitos scoops chips.

Enjoy!  Highly addictive!

I got this recipe from my cousin Ginger.  She brought it to a family function over the holidays.  Needless to say, it was delicious!  I have since made it twice.  It is the perfect dip to make for any party.  I LOVE IT!  However, it is highly addictive.  Beware!


No comments:

Post a Comment