Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Girl's Day Out - Lottie

I so treasure these days out with Lottie!  Man, I love this kid!

Mom guilt (totally took Stella to daycare) so Lottie and I could have some one on one time on Cyber Monday.  Let's be honest though - looking after one child vs. two is a no brainer.  It is sooooooooooooooo much easier. And because Stella is younger, she generally takes up more of my time when we are home, so days like these are great for Lottie and I because she gets 100% of my full attention.

I usually take Cyber Monday off to shop and regroup after Thanksgiving.  Lottie and I went Christmas shopping, got her a haircut and capped it off with a mani/pedi (her first).

She loved getting her toes painted.  Every time they went to touch her feet, she would scream out "TICKLES" "TICKLES" "TICKLES".  She and I were laughing hysterically!  She got the most adorable little flower painted on her big toes.  She absolutely lit that salon up with her personality.  Everyone loves Lottie!  :)

Here's a look back at our girly day out!







No comments:

Post a Comment