Friday, March 23, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day was so much fun.  Steve and I took Lottie to the parade and through the streets of Charlotte.  She is such a little people watcher.  She is constantly staring people down and trying to see what is going on in their lives.  It is hilarious.  Steve and I call her NOSY all the time.  But I have to admit, I'm the same!  I can hear a conversation going on 5 tables down and ask Steve, "Did you hear what he said?"  Steve usually says, "What are you talking about and who?"  He usually follows up with, "Who's business are you nosing in?"

Anyways.................

The parade was fun and Lottie seemed to enjoy being out and about in the crowd.  She has just started dancing and every time music played, she was bopping up and down.  Overall, it was a fun day out - Mom and Dad drank an Irish beer and reminisced about the trip we took a few years ago to Dublin. 


Checking everything out!






Look at those hands crossed!!! 







Dad and Lottie blowing kisses - another one of those cutest things I've ever seen!

1 comment: