Tuesday, April 23, 2013

37 Weeks -Mini Coop #2

Due Date: May 11, 2013

SURGERY DATE: MAY 6, 2013 - 12 days to go!! 

Total Weight Gain (CRINGE): 30 lbs - lost a pound this past week - how - I have no clue!!  No worries though, tomorrow's weigh in is bound to be a disaster after the weekend I just had!

Exercise:
M- Group Power
T - Arrichion (Warrior)
W - Group Power

Symptoms: INSOMNIA, bloody gums while brushing/flossing, getting up THREE times a night to potty and not being able to hold Lottie for more than a minute.  Other than those usual symptoms, I've had more hip pain at night - feels very arthritic like.  I'm also still having leg and foot cramps through the night.  Other than that, feeling pretty good!

Thyroid: Levels are looking good! 

Maternity Clothes:  EVERYTHING!!!!! 



Gender: It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!! Steve has picked a middle name.  It's still up for discussion at this point. 

Movement: Oh yeah, lots of hard punches and kicks!

Food Cravings: I was OOC this past weekend!!!!!!!  Not only did I pig out at my little baby luncheon, but I also pigged out at Tin Tin with friends on Saturday night!!  I seriously thought I was going to have to have someone wheel me out of there!  I am so dreading the weigh in tomorrow a.m.  And the cake at the luncheon - don't even get me started!!!  It was so delicious - I have been munching on that all week!  Gah!!!!!  No self control this past week whatsoever!



Food Aversions: ZERO!

Best Moment of the Week:  My two BFFs threw me a little bridal luncheon at Brio this past Saturday.  It was really nice to just get together with girlfriends to celebrate this little bundle of joy.  In lieu of gifts, I just asked for diapers.  I must have received 5 or 6 boxes and two of the cutest diaper cakes!  I'm so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life to love on my babies!  :)

What I Miss: I miss not being so stressed at work - I swear I have never worked so hard in my life!  1 week of work to go!

Differences Between 1st Pregnancy & 2nd Pregnancy: The stress level at work is way worse than the first go around.  Lord help me!!!  

Fears/Dreading: Typical fears - Praying Mini Coop is a healthy baby and work goes according to plan while I am out.  So stressful - I can't even describe it!

Follow Up Appointments/Ultrasounds: Next f/u appt. with my doctor is tomorrow morning!


Bump Photo: Still rocking the heels every day at work - hey - may as well if I'm able right????? 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment