Tuesday, April 9, 2013

35 Weeks - Mini Coop #2

Due Date: May 11, 2013

SURGERY DATE: MAY 6, 2013 - 27 days to go!!  (WOW - Days...........Can you believe it?)


Total Weight Gain (CRINGE): 31 lbs - O to the M to the G - I gained 5 lbs in a freaking week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I thought my blood pressure was going to shoot through the roof!  I was soooooooooooooo OOC this past weekend - not even funny!  At this point, weight gain is supposed to slow down not skyrocket!  Way to go T!  It must have been those 100 bowls of cereal I had (cursing my cereal craving as we speak!)


Exercise:
M- Group Power
T - Arrichion (Warrior)
W - Group Power
T - Arrichion (MMA)
F - Group Power

Hoping to make it another 2 weeks working out, but not so sure!  I was struggling this a.m.  I suppose it doesn't help that the place felt like it was 90 degrees in there!  I know I look absolutely ridiculous in these classes and the stares I get are unreal!  But, I will tell you that it feels pretty great when I have girls/guys constantly coming up telling me how "bad ass" I am and how much it motivates them to go that extra mile.  My GP instructor is constantly staring - she scared I'm going to go into labor during the squat track!  Cracks me up! 

Symptoms: INSOMNIA, bloody gums while brushing/flossing, getting up THREE times a night to potty and not being able to hold Lottie for more than a minute.  Other than those usual symptoms, I had my very first BH contraction yesterday.  Woo Hoo!!!!  J/K!  My doctor and I have discussed that my pain tolerance is pretty high so for me to have felt that cramping/tightening feeling is pretty rare. 

Thyroid: What a bloody nightmare the past few days have been.  My results came back within the normal range which is great news.  The not so great news is that I went to get my Rx refilled on Friday and the brand medication I use was recalled.  Of course I asked why it was recalled and I was told, "The bottle / pills were giving off a foul odor!"  WHAT?????  Is that not the strangest thing ever?  When taking thyroid medication, they tell you that under no circumstances are you to change brands.  There is something about making sure you stay on the same brand medication always.  Long story short, I have been without my thyroid meds since Friday (not a good thing to go without while pregnant).  Finally, I found a CVS yesterday afternoon who had just enough pills to refill my prescription.  I called several pharmacies to which they all told me they had none.  Hopefully they get it sorted out before I need another refill. 

Maternity Clothes:  EVERYTHING!!!!! 

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!! STILL NO MIDDLE NAME!!!!!!!!!  Still nothing! 

Movement:  We are ROLLING - giant waves of movement from one side of my body to the other.  Her kicks are becoming stronger and stronger!

Food Cravings: This past week, I had a MAJOR craving for cereal!!!!!!!!!!  I am banning myself this week because apparently when I start, I just can't stop!  It's been Cheerios, Raisin Bran, Magic Stars and Honey Oats something or another.  Steve was totally talking crap and laughing about one little episode I had - not kidding, could not stop!  I even ran out of milk and had to send him to the store for more. 

Food Aversions: Clearly NONE this past week - see weight gain above! 


Best Moment of the Week:  Hearing my sweet girl's heartbeat yesterday afternoon!  It just reminds me how truly fortunate I am to be able to go through this experience. 

What I Miss: Having a bit of a tan!  I am so pale!!!!!!!  My legs are literally blinding me!


Differences Between 1st Pregnancy & 2nd Pregnancy: I definitely don't feel as miserable as I did the first time around at this point in my pregnancy.  I truly have to thank exercise for that.  I remember that last month the first time around was pure "hell" - just feeling huge, tired and ready to pop.  Considering, it is less than a month away, I feel pretty great. 

Fears/Dreading: Typical fears - Early labor - my doctor assures me that I am measuring right where I'm supposed to be and has told me multiple times that this baby is not coming early.  But, after the cramping/tightening feeling I felt yesterday, it does make me a little nervous.  I need this baby to stay put for the next 27 days.  I've got wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to much work stuff to get finished up and still need diapers, bottles, a pump, wipes, pacis, etc.! 

Follow Up Appointments/Ultrasounds: Next f/u appt. with my doctor is April 18th. 

Update: At yesterdays appointment I had the Group B strep test done.  Had I known it was going down yesterday, I would have been better prepared in the grooming dept.  Just saying!  Yes, I'm crazy!  Other than that, everything went fine.  I am going to the doctor once a week now.  I am still trying to get or have them stay on top of me getting my surgery moved from 12:00 p.m. on that Monday to the 7:30 a.m. time slot.  Hopefully the lady who was scheduled before me goes into labor before then, so I can get that time slot.  I would just really like to knock it out in the a.m. so I can be transferred to a room by early afternoon.  Then I can relax for a bit before my sister brings Lottie to the hospital. 

Bump Photo: That is one big belly!!!!!!!!!!  I feel like it has really grown the last couple of weeks!





No comments:

Post a Comment