Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Costume Only A Man Would Choose

Last week Steve went out for a couple of beers and food with a friend after work.  He just so happened to be close to a Party City and with Halloween around the corner decided to check out potential costumes for Lottie this year. 

My guess is he had a few too many beers because this is what Steve came home with.............



Lil Vampire / Bat Costume

The costume includes:
  • Headband
  • Choker
  • Wings
  • Vampire dress
  • Glovelettes
All I could do is laugh.  When I envision a costume for a 20 month old girl, I envision a cute, cuddly animal, a princess, a cowgirl, a Disney character even - NOT a vampire / bat costume!

In any event, since my sister was in town last weekend, we decided to give it a try.  OH MY is all I can say.  Between the dress, choker and the "glovelettes", she looked like a mini streetwalker.  Ridiculous! 

Thankfully, Steve said he only spent $5 on the costume so no money was "really" thrown down the drain.

I'm telling you, you just never know with Steve!  Sometimes he can be such a rock star when it comes to picking out clothing/shoes for Lottie.  But other times, I just shake my head wondering what the heck goes through that head of his sometimes!!  As always though, he tries and by golly spoils Lottie to death in the process! 

1 comment:

  1. THat is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen! Scooper should be ashamed of himself!

    ReplyDelete