Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It Happened.........

My little bugger successfully escaped from her crib last night!!!!!!!!  I wish I were joking!

She went down with ease around 8:15 p.m. - no problem.  Around 11:30 p.m., she started crying, so we let her cry for a good five minutes before going in to see if she had dropped her dummy (pacifier).  Steve gave her the dummy she had dropped and walked back into our bedroom.  Not five minutes later, we heard a soft "BOOM" like noise - not anything dramatic or loud, just a soft "BOOM".  Steve got back up and opened our bedroom door and what do you know?????  A little girl was standing at our door! 

UNREAL I tell ya!!!  18 Months Old!!  Thankfully she was okay and not injured during her latest stunt. 

On the agenda for tonight will be to remove the bumpers once again to prevent this from happening anymore. Well..........  hopefully prevent this from happening again.  We shall see........


Here's a look back at Lottie's crib on it's highest setting.  It is now on it's lowest setting and after tonight will be bumper free!  If I thought she was mature enough to convert the entire crib to a day bed, that is exactly would I would do, but I just don't think we are there yet!!!  Trust me, we are def. not there yet!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment