Monday, February 15, 2016

Pancake DAY 2016

Our little family celebrated Pancake Day last Tuesday (Fat Tuesday) by making really FAT American pancakes and a broccoli, ham and egg quiche.  Lottie made pancakes the day before at school and was really excited to show me exactly how to make them.  The girls love getting their hands dirty in the kitchen. 

I haven't had pancakes in months!!!!  OMG - they were so delicious! I literally died and went to pancake heaven.  You don't want to know how many times I have thought about those pancakes since we ate them.  I used a recipe I found on All Recipes.  It had something like 8,000 reviews.  I'd kill for one of those pancakes right now! 





Yep, that is sugar free gum in her mouth.  Her appetite is soooooooooooooooooooooo big right now that she has been eating everything in site, especially when she gets out of school.  I've had to start giving her a piece to tie her over until dinner every night.  Otherwise, she would eat from the time she got home from school until the time she ate dinner.  






Did anyone else make pancakes?  Everyone does it here!  I had never done it before on actual Fat Tuesday / Pancake Day.  So glad we did though - it was fun getting in the kitchen with the kiddos!  

No comments:

Post a Comment