Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Stella's First Haircut

About a month ago, I took Stella to get her very first haircut.  I really wanted to wait until she was 3 before I cut it, but I just couldn't take it anymore.  Plus, Stella has developed this terrible bad habit that I call "twirling".  She literally sits all day long twirling the hair on the right side of her head.  She twirls it around and around and around to the point it gets knotted and I have to literally pull her finger out of the twirl.  All day long, I scream, "STOP TWIRLING".  It has gotten to the point to where her hair is breaking off on the right side and falling out.  When I pull her hair back into a ponytail, you can definitely tell where her hair has come out on the right side.  It drives me CRAZY!!! 

Moving on.......... Stella's hair was very uneven.  It was really quite long in the back, but short around the front part of her head.  I thought that with a good trim, it would even her hair out all around.  In fact, it really thickened up her baby hair. 

Lottie got hers trimmed first to show Stella just how easy it was.  She did so great.  She giggled the entire time.  She was super cute. 

Here is a look back at Stella's first haircut. 






No comments:

Post a Comment