Sunday, March 2, 2014

Lottie's Third Birthday - Princess Party

The last three years of my life have certainly been some of the most challenging, but most of all rewarding!  I wouldn't change or take back any minute or second of any time spent w/ this spunky, sweet little girl.  I hope to be the kind of mom to her that my mom was to me.  She is a great kid and I couldn't be more proud of her. 

This year, Lottie wanted a princess themed birthday party.  We spent a lot of time cutting, gluing and crafting with one another.  It was a lot of fun making her princess themed party come to life. 

Lottie is the biggest girly girl.  She loves wearing dresses, wearing my high heels, putting on jewels, getting her nails painted, dancing, singing and all things "GIRL".  It's so fun! 

Here's a look back at Lottie's big day.......... Photo overload!  BEWARE!



































Happy sweet, sweet birthday to my first born!  You will always hold such a special place in my heart!  Love you kid! 
 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment